Xyla Elective Care support clients with waiting list management by delivering immediate elective care and diagnostics capacity via a fully managed service. Our services bring together patient flow, diagnostics, surgery and outpatient care, protecting quality and patient experience.
A clinically-led service provider
We work with acute hospital trusts, community services and independent providers to deliver insourcing and outsourcing services. Operational and clinical leadership and governance underpin our services. Xyla Elective Care is an experienced CQC registered provider.
- General surgery
- Oral medicine & surgery
- Respiratory medicine
- AF screening
- ECG and BP services
- General/MSK ultrasound
- Respiration/Sleep physiology
- Vascular ultrasound
The value we provide
- Patient flow management: Hospital front door triage, enhanced advice, and guidance in elective care and referral assessment
- Clinical capacity: Risk stratification, digital first clinical pathways, one-stop clinics, insourced and outsourced teams
- Digital solutions: Remote triage, patient booking and management, patient initiated follow-ups
We are clinical capacity specialists
We understand the complexities and challenges of waiting list management and by utilising our workforce, efficient processes and technology, we deliver high patient throughput without compromising quality or patient experience.
Our comprehensive and robust systems ensure the highest standards of clinical governance and information security, meaning quality is maintained throughout the provision of our services.
2-4 week lead time from contract signing to launch of most clinical services.
Stakeholder engagement plan to help secure buy-in from local clinical and operational colleagues.
Detailed Operational Manual created following mapping of your services.
Quality Management Plan co-created with you to ensure all quality considerations are
planned and coordinated.
Why work with us
- We work with and are trusted by over 50 NHS CCGs and trusts
- We are clinically focused with a Medical Advisory Board for each speciality, supported by quality assurance and robust management
- Our pool of clinicians and nurses, is the largest pool in the UK
- We are experts at integrating acute, community and virtual services for the benefit of patient