Pulse supports London’s leading private clinic by recruiting specialist staff
Pulse was approached by a leading private clinic who required a permanent laser specialist nurse. The client had already approached many recruiters about the role with no success. After a three-month period of becoming increasingly frustrated with poorly matched CVs and many unsuccessful interviews, they reached out to Pulse.
Our challenge was the exceptionally short time frame in which to source, screen and interview the highest quality professional with the relevant industry experience. We set to work immediately, ensuring the client felt supported by appointing a dedicated consultant who managed the entire recruitment process. In order to find a suitable, qualified candidate, a headhunting strategy was deployed using our exclusive networks and contacts.
The client was delighted with the calibre of the candidates we shortlisted for the role. A productive interview process took place at the end of which, Pulse succeeded in placing a candidate within the set time frame and budget. The successful professional was highly experienced with exactly the right level of experience.
We continue to have an excellent working relationship with this client and Pulse has now been chosen as their preferred supplier.
Critical factors in our success:
- A comprehensive understanding of the client’s objectives
- A dedicated resource focused solely on filling the role
- Professional and open dialogue between the client and Pulse
- Constant communication with the client and our experienced, specialist nurses to ensure no delays
- A multi-channel marketing campaign to attract candidates
- A database of over 32,000 compliant nurses to source candidates directly