IT Service Desk Analyst Returnship
Have you ever thought about a technology career but are unsure where to start? Are you interested in working in an industry delivering social purpose? Do you want to get back to work?
Are you ready to get into tech? This is where your story begins.
What is a Returnship?
A Returnship (returner + apprenticeship) is a professional apprenticeship specifically designed for returning to work after a career break.
Returnships provide the perfect opportunity to apply the valuable skills and experience you’ve gained from your career and life experience to date whilst building new capabilities to make the switch to a new sector or profession.
Why should I choose a Returnship at Acacium Group?
Acacium Group Returnships are a great way to return to the work environment after a career break. They are structured around a combination of on the job training that allows you to gain industry-recognised professional qualifications.
- In addition to the support you’ll receive from your line manager, we’ll allocate you a mentor buddy from the Service Desk team who will help you with on the job learning and navigating in the Group as you get up to speed.
- We’re a friendly bunch and a safe space to test and develop your skills. We’ll provide you with clear objectives, personal development plans and the support and feedback you’ll need to succeed.
- We have numerous Diversity & Inclusion networks to help you meet people with similar passions and support you to be successful. This includes our very own Women in Technology & Transformation Forum aimed at enhancing the careers of our female colleagues.
- We’ll work with you to find hours that work for you around your wider commitments, offering hybrid working when you’re up to speed.
- We have clear and structured career pathways, so when you’re ready for your next move, we can help you understand how to get there.
- We’re a rapidly expanding global company, so you’ll gain experience working in a fast-paced international environment, working with colleagues from around the world.
Why Work for Acacium Group?
Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of the business.
As the first truly global healthcare solutions provider, we have a unique understanding of the importance of workplace wellbeing.
We’ve built our businesses to support happy and healthy employees, helping them to be their best every day.
What are we looking for?
If you are passionate about great teamwork and have previous experience in delivering incredible customer service, we have the perfect role for you here at Acacium Group.
To create inclusive technologies that work for everyone, we need a diverse pool of talent to build and support them – your insight and experiences are hugely valuable in the workplace and we want to help you unlock your potential. We have exciting opportunities for career progression within the Service Desk and more widely within our Technology & Transformation function – so as you grow and learn, so will your career.
What are we offering?
Our team run 24/7 operations; Working shouldn’t come at the expense of your other commitments – and it doesn’t have to. Acacium Group’s flexible working practices can make ‘work’ work for you.
You’ll build a supportive network and benefit from in-house training in one of our centrally located offices. Once you’re comfortable, you’re welcome to work at home or in the office, whatever works best for you.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you’ll receive on the job professional training to help you thrive in our friendly and vibrant Technology Service Desk, a critical function in our 200 strong Technology & Transformation team.
In addition, we’ll support you to successfully complete an Information Technician Level 3 apprenticeship, an industry-recognised professional qualification that will see you excel in the technical and process elements of your role.
If you have any questions about the IT Service Desk Analyst ‘returnship’, we would love to hear from you. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org