Community & complex care
Leading the delivery of world-class fully managed care services to children and adults. Trusted by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), case managers and private clients across England and Wales, supporting people to live the life they want to at home or in their community.
Our fully managed care services enable CCGs and families to have complete peace of mind, all of the time.
We are experts at providing clinically outstanding long-term and lifetime care whilst rapidly establishing short-term care solutions for those who need it.
Trusted by commissioners, case managers and private clients across England and Wales, we deliver highly bespoke, person-centred care to children and adults.
We are committed to delivering the highest level of care possible, allowing people to live at home safely and empowering them to live the life they want whilst giving peace of mind to family and loved ones.
Why choose us?
We have the expertise and experience to care for clients with the most complex clinical and social needs. Our approach to care is all about delivering a fully managed service, taking the pressure off the NHS and helping to make the lives of clients better.
- We employ 35 clinical leads and 51 clinicians, the highest number for any provider.
- Last year one-third of new clients we cared for came to us because a commissioner found the care needs of the person weren’t being met.
- We have experience providing 1:1 care, all the way to 6:1 care, dependent on the clients’ needs.
- In the last three years, 50% of new clients we cared for were commissioned by NHS trusts we’ve built long-term relationships with.
- We have over 2600 nurses and over 1300 healthcare assistants in our database. Over 1000 are specialist paediatric nurses.
We have a proven track record of filling 99% of shifts across all of our clients.